Motopark Motocross Lessons
- Last Edited: 2014-08-29 15:09:36
Motopark: Motocross Lessons include, basic and advanced training with 19 lessons to choose from, and everything from learning the clutch to high speed and technical corners.
Lessons for beginners start with a duration of one hour if just teaching the basics, on how to get up and going.
Generally, we can provide two to three lessons in our minimum hour session. Prices are listed on our rates page for both private and group lessons.
Lessons are given based on the riders experience as well as their goals and objectives. Lessons are broken into Basic and Advanced Training
- Review of controls, starting the bike, starting to ride
- Riding position and braking
- Basic Cornering
- Putting it all together- Riding into a corner- braking- coming out
- Riding Uphill and Downhill
- Practice routines
- Basic Maintenance
- Surfaces-hard pack, mud, sand, ruts, loam
- High Speed and Technical corners
- Wheeling obstacles
- Jumping concepts
- Interval Training
- Physical/Diet Train Eat to Win