MOTOPARK COVID-19 UPDATE
Last updated: 2020-05-29
ALL MP CUP Races have been cancelled for the 2020 season. We plan to resume the MP Cup series in 2021 on the regular weekends.
Rules and Procedures during COVID
- Sign Waivers Online
- For filling out a membership application, please try to bring your own pen (I know that sounds crazy), but we would like to keep contact as limited as possible.
- Preferred methods of payment are; cash with exact change, debit or credit card with tap enabled, or Apple Pay..
- All minors must have a parent or legal guardian present, and we always advise riders bring someone with them.
- Please limit the number of people you bring with you. Rider + one from the same household.
- Please make a concerted effort to use the hand sanitizer provided.
- We will have restrooms available, limit two people per restroom.
- Sign in will take place through the window at the snack bar. Please observe a 6 foot spacing while in line to sign in. See the attached image for more details.
- Parking, please leave no less than 10 feet between you and the next vehicle.
- Day camping is not permitted. Seasonal camping only. If you’re interested in seasonal camping, please send us an email. No serviced sites are available.
- Spectating areas are off limits- anyone viewing their rider from the fence is advised to adhere to the 6 foot spacing requirements
CURRENT SERVICES WE PROVIDE
- Day Riding / Practice
- Main Track Practice
- Mini Track Practice
- Seasonal Camping
- Bike Rentals (no gear rentals, bike only)
- Limited takeout café menu on weekends only.
SERVICES CURRENTLY SUSPENDED
- Day Camping
- Lessons (working on a plan to offer lessons soon)
HOURS OF OPERATION
- Monday – 10am to 5pm
- Tuesday – Closed
- Wednesday – Closed
- Thursday – 10am to 5pm
- Friday – 10am to 5pm
- Saturday – 10am to 5pm
- Sunday – 10am to 5pm
Thank you for your support and continued cooperation. We look forward to seeing everyone out in the coming days!