2019 MP CUP ROUND
The New Era Motopark Cup, #mpcup, takes place over four rounds. Round 1 May 18, Round 2 May 19, Round 3 June 29, and Round 4 June 30.
- Tykes will run on the mini track as the Four-Stroke Beginner Class. You can race the Tykes class if you're a first-time racer, have training wheels or not, 8 and under, and on a 50cc. Riders on a bike without training wheels may be bumped up a class at the ref's discretion.
RACE AWARDS AND PRIZES
- 300 New Era Cap Giveaway, June 29.
- Awards to 6th place (non-payback classes)
- 75% payback classes, Open Intermediate, 25+ A, 30+ A, 40+ A, 50+
- 200% payback MP CUP Open
- $50 holeshot awards on Saturday, May 18 and June 29, brought to you by Mike Jackson and Canadian Tire
- Series Prizes to 3rd for all classes
- Fox Super Mini helmet and series prize.
- OG google giveaway.
- Rockstar Giveaways.
- Thursday prior to the event practice, open 10am to 5pm.
- Friday practice before each event, open 10am to 4pm.
- Monday practice after the event, open 10am to 5pm.
- Practice is $35. Membership fee is waived for MP CUP Racers on those days.
- TRANSPONDERS REQUIRED TO BE SCORED, MORE INFORMATION BELOW.
- NO RACING LICENSE REQUIRED, Motopark welcomes all racers to race the New Era Motopark Cup. No membership or licensing fees required to race.
CAMPING AND ADMISSION
All Motopark's serviced sites are booked. There's lots of primitive camping available, no reservation required.
If you’re camping prior to Saturday and/or attending just one day you’re required to pay for the weekend. If you leave before 7pm Saturday night you’ll receive a refund at the front gate. GATE STAFF WILL REMOVE YOUR WRIST BAND AND ISSUE YOU YOUR REFUND. NO WRIST BAND, NO REFUND. No refunds will be issued after 7:00pm Saturday.
There will be a vendors area in front of the main building throughout the weekend. As well we will be running a flea market with lots of discounted used gear and parts in front of the shop.
THE OFF-ROAD CAFÉ
The Off-Road Café will be serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Featuring a full menu including our most popular items, Moto Muffin's and Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches. No need to stock the fridge when you come to Motopark. Hours below;
- Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday 7:00am - 7:00pm (Serving dinner from 6:00pm - 7:00pm)
- Sunday 7:00am - 5:00pm
- Monday 8:00am - 5:00pm
The main gate is staffed 24 hours. No one will be allowed into the main pit area between the hours of 12 p.m. and 7 a.m. Vehicles arriving during those hours will be staged in the overflow area. Please shut generators off at 11 p.m. Security will also be on duty. Should you have any concerns overnight please report to the main gate.
Want to beat the lines or sleep in an extra half hour on race day? Pre-registration is not mandatory you can sign up at the event. Pre-registering costs an additional $2 per transaction (not per entry). Main track classes, have your transponder number ready for registration. Mini track classes will not be using transponders.
- If you're pre-registering and racing both days, you'll need to register separately for each round.
- Pre register by following this link: http://secure.tracksideonlineresults.com/motopark/
- Once you register online all you have to do is head to the registration trailer located at the finish line or head up to Off-Road Cafe and sign the waiver. Then you'll receive a wrist band the proves you signed the waiver.
- TRANSPONDERS REQUIRED TO BE SCORED
- Mini track classes will not be using transponders.
- All main track classes will be using transponders.
- You can race without a transponder but you will not be scored or win any awards.
- Buy from MyLaps - Mylaps.com
- Firewood, head up to the front gate, $10 a grain bag full.
- Fireworks, you can donate all fireworks at the front gate, for our Saturday night fireworks show. NO FIREWORKS ALLOWED IN PITS. We will provide a professional fireworks show at 10:15pm
- Paintball, $30 for gear and a full gun, gun refills are $15. Games will happen after racing, sign up for paintball at the Off-Road Café.
- 50 Pee Wee (4-6)
- 50cc Pee Wee (7-8)
- 65cc B
- Beginner Four-stroke
- Mini GP (50cc / 65cc Open)
- 50 GP
- 65cc Pee Wee (7 - 9)
- 65cc Pee Wee (10 - 11)
- 65cc GP
- 85cc (7-11)
- 85cc (12-16)
- Super Mini
- Ladies A
- Ladies B
- 250 Beginner
- Open Beginner
- 250 Junior
- 450 Junior
- Open Junior
- Open Intermediate (75% prize purse)
- MP Cup Open (minimum ability intermediate, 200% prize purse)
- 125cc Two-Stroke (Junior / Intermediate / Pro, 75% prize purse)
- School Boy (12 - 17)
- Youth 14 to 24 (Beginner / Junior)
- Youth 14 to 24 (Intermediate / Pro, 75% prize purse)
- Vet 25+ (Beginner / Junior)
- Vet 25+ (Intermediate / Pro, 75% prize purse)
- Vet 30+ (Beginner / Junior)
- Vet 30+ (Intermediate / Pro, 75% prize purse)
- Vet 40+ (Beginner / Junior)
- Vet 40+ (Intermediate / Pro, 75% prize purse)
- Vet 50+ (50% prize purse)
- General Admission, single day: $10
- General Admission, weekend: $20
- 8 and under: Free
First night $25, each additional night $15.
- One Night: $25
- Two Nights: $40
- Three Nights: $55
- Additional Nights: $15
MAIN TRACK RACE ENTRY FEE PER DAY
First class $40, second class $35, third class $20.
- One class: $40
- Two classes: $75
- Three classes: $90
MINI TRACK RACE ENTRY FEE PER DAY
First class $25, second class $20.
- One class: $25
- Two class: $45