Gate Attendant Position at Motopark
- Last Edited: 2018-02-25 12:34:39
Gate Attendants greet all riders, campers, and guests and directs them to their destinations. They’re required to have all persons wishing to enter the park sign a waiver. They also hand out promotional materials to prospective riders and guests.
This position is a seasonal from April 1 to November 1, 2017
Hours: 10 to 16 hours per week, on Saturday, Sunday, and holidays.
Salary/Wage: $14 an hour
- Have all visitors sign a waiver that you must sign and date.
- Obtain name, license plate number, and other information as requested.
- If applicable; escort arriving RVs to the appropriate site.
- Note all unusual occurrences on the daily log sheets.
- Note any requests or comments from visitors.
- Hand-out promotional material to prospective guests and residents.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years or older
- High School Education or equivalent
- Your own transportation to work
- Ability to read and understand legal documents.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Must be a reliable worker who is able to perform routine tasks without supervision
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- Outdoor work environment in a variety of weather conditions.
- Weekends and holiday work are required.
To apply please forward a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please review all application instructions before applying to Motopark.