General Labourer Position at Motopark
- Last Edited: 2018-02-25 12:35:04
Motopark is Canada’s premier motocross facility. We hold races, practice and motocross schools. Check out more information at www.motoparkracing.com.
This position is a seasonal from April 1 to November 1, 2017
$14 an hour.
- Must pass background check
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimal of a “G” driver's licence
- Your own transportation to work
- Ability to work in a physically demanding position
- Willingness to learn and work long hours
- Candidates must have keen attention to detail
- Must be a reliable worker who is able to perform routine tasks without supervision
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- A cell phone
- Familiar with motocross
- Motorcycle maintenance
- Operating heavy equipment such as a tractor
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Track supervision
- Track watering
- Flagging (on track personnel)
- Litter Pickup
- Emptying garbage bins
- Grass cutting and weed eating
- Sweeping and mopping floors
- Pressure washing buildings and equipment
- Outdoor in the sun for long periods of time
- Outdoor work environment in a variety of weather conditions
- Will be exposed to a loud busy environment around vehicles & bikes
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Periodic lifting of heavy objects, such as lumber, rocks, and equipment.
- Hours and/or work assignment may be changed based on operational needs.
- Weekends and holiday work are required.
To apply please forward a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please review all application instructions before applying to Motopark.