Housekeeping Position at Motopark
- Last Edited: 2017-03-27 17:26:51
The Housekeeper performs a variety of housekeeping duties to insure the facility is maintained in a safe, clean and sanitary condition.
This position is a seasonal from June 23 to September 3, 2017
Hours: 10 to 20 hours per week
Salary/Wage: $15 to $20 an hour, dependent on experience and qualifications
- Must pass background check
- Your own transportation to work
- Previous housekeeping experience desirable but not mandatory
- Candidates must be available to work Fridays and Sundays
- Candidates must have keen attention to detail
- Must be a reliable worker who is able to perform routine tasks without supervision
Duties and Responsibilities:
The responsibilities of this position will include but are not limited to:
- Clean hotel rooms, bathrooms, lounges, activity areas, offices, and other areas as directed.
- Clean, mop, wax and polish floors
- Dust furniture and equipment
- Arrange furniture in an orderly fashion.
- Clean and disinfect sinks, toilets, urinals and telephones.
- Collect and dispose of garbage as required
- Keep utility rooms and store rooms in tidy and sanitary condition.
To apply please forward a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please review all application instructions before applying to Motopark.