Motopark Motocross Rentals
- Last Edited: 2018-11-24 23:46:56
Rentals are available by reservation.
The YZ125 is a large frame bike which is great for adults who have experience riding off-road.
The TTR230 is a large frame bike which is great for adults who have little experience or are complete beginners.
The TTR125 is a medium size bike which is great for shorter adults, kids aged 12 to 15, and lady's, with little or no experience.
The TTR110 is a small frame bike which is great for kids aged 8 to 11. This bike does not have a clutch but still requires you to shift gears.
The TTR50 is a small frame bike which is great for kids aged 6 to 8. This bike does not have a clutch but still requires you to shift gears.
Experience and Lessons:
- 1 hour lesson required for riders with no riding experienced
- A full set of rental gear is avaialble, helmet, goggles, jersey, pants, gloves, knee pads, motocross boots, and chest protector. Check out our rates for pricing.
- You should bring long socks to use with our motocross boots. Also a warm old sweater to wear under the motocross jersey for cooler days.
Bike Reservations and Regulations
- If you wish to cancel your reservation, 24 hours notice must be given. If you fail to do this, the full amount will be charged to your credit card. Rain dates can be rescheduled.
- if you’re found to be acting irresponsible with the bike, or endangering others safety, Motopark reserves the right, to end your scheduled rental. A refund is NOT given in this case.
- Only the scheduled rider will be allowed to ride the rented bike.? When renting a bike(s) from Motopark, you will be required to go over the bike with an employee, and confirm the condition of the bike, prior to using it. At this time you will be signing off on this confirmation.
- Engine or drive train problems including flat tires are the responsibility of Motopark.
- Renters are responsible to pay for damage such as bent or broken bars, levers, perches, cracked or broken plastic, ripped seat covers etc.
- A credit card number is required while renting a bike. If the bike is returned with any damages, you will be billed for the full amount of the damages caused by you. Full payment for the damages is required prior to your departure of the facility. If you depart from the facility prior to settling this debt, it will be charged to your credit card/account.
Check out our Rates.
Email us and Book Today: email@example.com