Videographer Position at Motopark
- Last Edited: 2018-02-25 12:31:23
We are looking for a videographer to work with us to help build exciting content for Motopark. Ideally you should have your own computer, and be able to edit and produce polished, finished pieces that will amaze. We will provide camera equipment, if you don't have your own.
This position is a seasonal from April 1 to November 1, 2017
Hours: Hours differ per week and range from 10 to 40 hours weekly.
Salary/Wage: $15 an hour
- Post-secondary education in video production and animation; or equivalent experience; post-secondary students accepted.
- A portfolio of videos
- Video creation experience (capture, editing, production) required.
- In-depth knowledge of digital, web and social media content.
- Experience in photography and videography required.
- Highly proficient using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro X
- Familiar managing videos on YouTube, and Vimeo.
- Knowledge of intellectual property and rights of images, video, media, etc.
- Creative, out-of-the box thinker and extremely proficient, deadline-driven multi-tasker.
- Commitment to a high quality of work and willingness to learn/grow as an artist.
- Positive attitude with the ability to communicate with other team members to solve problems.
- The ability to handle a fast paced, sometimes high stress environment. Self management and handling stress and priorities is essential.
- Your own transportation
- Willingness to learn and work long hours
- Must be a reliable worker who is able to perform routine tasks without supervision
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- Ability to create video from beginning to end including:
- Presenting all videos from first cuts, rough drafts, and finals for viewing and distribution on social media platforms, websites, and any future online platform.
- You work well collaborating with others
- Creative flare for cinematic videography.
- You have the ability to have fun and manage yourself, your tasks, and your deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Your job is to film and edit videos of motocross riders at Motopark. We have multiple events and camps throughout the year that you will create videos of. You will put together short 1 to 5 minute promotional videos for our website, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube. We will supply camera equipment but you must have your own computer to edit with.
- Outdoor in the sun for long periods of time
- Outdoor work environment in a variety of weather conditions
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Hours and/or work assignment may be changed based on operational needs.
- Weekends and holiday work are required.
To apply please forward a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please review all application instructions before applying to Motopark.