WHAT IS A PRACTICE DAY?
Motocross Practice days are open to the public, and have the option of riding one of our three tracks depending on your riding ability. Whether you are a beginner, junior, intermediate or pro, you are more than welcome to come out and ride for the day.
Upon your arrival, it is required that you sign in first. There is a Day-Ride sign in sheet, which each rider is required to sign, and if under 18, a parent or legal must be present to sign for him or her.
If it’s your first time at our motocross facility, there is a little paper work that needs to be completed, which takes less than five minutes to do. These forms are also available online. This form is a general liability form, and if under 18, a parental consent must be filled in as well. This paper work is mandatory.
Bike rentals, and lessons are also available on practice days.
Sign in and practice start when Motopark: Motocross Training Facility opens for the day, and ends at the same time.
Below are the hours of operation for which are also the hours that Motopark is also open for practice.
- Refunds for open practice are not given- some exceptions may apply, please see registration if you have additional questions.
- Camping fees must be paid in-full on the first night of your stay, and additional nights may be purchased or refunded if the duration of your stay changes.
- Account holder(s) for the camp site, are responsible for the actions of all camping members, and any visitors to their group camping area. You are responsible to clean up your own site, so please do not leave any garbage behind after your stay.
- Under no circumstance can oil or gas be dumped onto the ground. This is a provincial offence and a $150 fine.
- Generators are to be shut down at 11p.m. Exceptions may be discussed with management.
- Ride slowly in the pits and all drive/ laneways (first gear only). Please do not burn out/ roost on the grass and/ or camping areas. Please do not cut through any other campers pit. Golf karts must be operated by licensed drivers.
- No motorcycles started between the hours of 7:00 p.m. and 9:00 a.m.
- No dumping of grey water or sewage allowed at Motopark or on any of the back roads leading into the park. The MTO strictly enforces the area around the park for anyone dumping illegally.
- All riders, regardless of age or ability, are required to wear a helmet when riding at all times. This is also highly stressed for anyone riding a pit bike or mini bike throughout the pits.
- All riders must stop and sign in at registration before parking or riding. Failure to do so may result in an additional fee being added to the cost of your day ride.
- NO ATVS